Sunday, July 25, 2010

Carbs!

carbs are the new joy and struggle in my life. I love that I can eat carbs again! I am remembering to be careful of what type of carbs I eat and I try to stick to whole grains and veggies. I feel like I am at the beginning again with figuring out the ratios, but I am sure it will be easier after a couple of days. Today I enjoyed pancakes made from oat flour and buckwheat flour with apple butter and agave for topping (sparingly on the agave). Also, strawberries and apples have pretty reasonable numbers so I am excited to add those wonderful treats into my day.


Workouts have been awesome. The carbs add energy and I can work out harder. I noticed the difference right away. Yesterday I did back and biceps for the first time and my biceps were about to rip out my skin at the end and I was still "bringing it" for ab ripper x, I have been doing my best to keep up and falling short on the reps, but yesterday I paused the video and did the reps all the way through, I think I was only missing about 30 reps from the "349 ab slash core exercises."

P90X is now fun and I look forward to my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment